21st COMMONWEALTH TABLE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP.
- Indian Team emerged as Champions. Men defeated England and Women blanked Singapore.
- Indian women won their maiden Commonwealth Table Tennis Title.
- India was the host for the seventh time, 1982 Bombay, 1994 Hyderabad, 2001 New Delhi, 2007 Jaipur, 2013 New Delhi, 2015 Surat, and 2019 Cuttack.
- Since 1997, Singapore has won the Cup for eight consecutive times in women segment.
- This is the third title for Indian men. They won their first title in 2004. Second in 2015.
- In the women segment, Singapore has won eight times followed by Hong-Kong seven times.
- In the men’s segment, England had won it ten times followed by Hong-Kong five times.
FINAL RANKING OF MEN’S TEAM.
FINAL RANKING OF WOMEN’S TEAM.